Monday, January 6, 2014

A Collection of Free 2014 Project Life Cards

I'm only six days late, but - HAPPY NEW YEAR! For those of us who are lovers of Project Life, it's time to start a new album! 

I'm happy to report I've completed my 2013 album and my attempt at a December Daily album was an epic success. It's the first time in the many years I've been scrapbooking that I've actually completed a year long scrapbook and I'm pretty darn proud of it.

Needless to say, it totally pumps me up for doing Project Life this year. To get you motivated and inspired, I thought I'd share a collection of free Project Life cards dedicated to helping you document your New Year. 

To get the goods, simply click on the picture and get to printing!

Enjoy!
Miranda

2014 by Kristin Cronin-Barrow


folder

FREE "2014" Filler/Journal Cards for Digital Project Life! #freebies #digitalprojectlife #projectlife http://sayschelsea.blogspot.com


Free 2014 Chalked Filler Cards for Project Life from Dunia Designs {on Facebook}

No comments:

Post a Comment