Thursday, January 16, 2014

What's New!

I've been working my tail off lately on two pretty big projects I will share with you in the near future. That said, the blog has taken a back seat, but I thought I'd share two of my newest additions to the shop.


I was feeling a little glitzy so what better than to make a gold and silver confetti baby shower invitation! I have also made this a birthday invitation which can have any number written at the top. 


Are you ready for some football?! The Super Bowl will be here before we know it so I created the perfect invitation for your football party. 

To purchase, simply click the picture. It'll take you to my shop!

I just got a new set of graphics today so expect another birthday/baby shower invitation to pop up in the shop. I'm REALLY excited about it!

See ya!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment